Access the TMA’s services for professional musicians.
Join the professionals. It’s a sound investment towards a successful future.
What You Get:
The TMA offers real benefits to musicians participating in any area of the music business. By joining the TMA you also become a member of the Canadian Federation of Musicians (CFM), the American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada (AFM) and after two years as a TMA member, with periodic work (at least every six months) under TMA/CFM/AFM contracts you become a member of the Musicians Pension Fund of Canada. Through this network you receive:
- Ability to work under professional agreements that maintain minimum fees, standards and benefits
- Legal protection, assistance and advice
- Access to benevolent funds when you cannot work due to injury or illness and to support community performances
- Discounts on many services, including Instrument insurance
- Music industry contacts
- Buyers directed to you from our searchable member database
- Other advantages of our benefits package
If you have any questions, please contact:
Nadine Grimes – Membership & Contracts Coordinator
Phone: 416.421.1020 Select 5
Bryden Baird – Membership & Contracts Coordinator
Phone: 416.421.1020 Select 7
Dues Structure 2022
payable by E-Transfer or Credit Card (Login required), Cash or Cheque
Initiation fee – $225.00 (includes current quarter only)
Thereafter, members pay $49.00 per quarter. Full Year $196.00.
Annual Dues – $196.00
Quarterly – $49.00
Annual Dues – $110.00
Quarterly – $27.50
Annual Dues – $120.00
*For new members only. Must provide proof of being a full time Student. Please send documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Initiation fees are waived (savings of $225) and not collected if moving to regular membership at a later time.
** For new members only. Must be 20 years of age or under. Initiation fees are waived (savings of $225) and not collected if moving to regular membership at a later time.